Wednesday 13 July 2011

Who Is Gretchen Foxx?

I have no idea.

This thought dawned on me a couple of weeks ago. I just had no idea who I really was. I have changed so much in the last couple of years, I really don't recognise myself. So I realised that I need to work it out for myself.

To tell you what I do know.. I'm 19, I'm from Essex and have three brothers who are all typical Essex blokes. Two older, one younger. I have a mum, dad and step-mum who I love very much. I haven't seen them all in about 6 months as I live in Newcastle. I have a Jack Russell, called Milo. He is my very best friend. I also have a boyfriend, we will have been together for four years on the 30th of July (eek!) I am totally in love with him.

So, what will I be talking about? Yeah, I'm not sure on that one either. I'll use this blog as a stress relief from work and bitch about snotty customers, I'll talk about jogging and my weight loss, hair, make up, products I love, money saving, tattoos, anything that's happening in my silly, boring life. 

I would love as much feed back as possible, I really enjoy talking to new people, they have a big impact on me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment